- ARK has a group of highly educated and experienced personnel in different specialties
- ARK has wide experience in conducting research and training and implementing programmes in different health issues.
- ARK has long experience in managing programs both in urban and rural areas.
- ARK has a community engagement to integrate community interventions within existing setting
- ARK maintains excellent relations with the government, DFID and other relevant national and international organizations.
- ARK has experience in managing large funds from local and international sources.
To be a leading research and advocacy centre pursuing sustainable solutions for inclusive development of Bangladesh.
To create impact on people’s lives through operations research, evidence-based solution, training, advocacy and communication in the fields of health, nutrition, population, education, gender, environment and human resources development.
- Integrity and Transparency
- Equity and Responsiveness
- Innovation and Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- To conduct needs-based research and training in the areas of health, education and social development.
- To create positive impact on the lives of disadvantaged groups through strengthening health service delivery and enabling access to education in Bangladesh.
- To collaborate with government organizations and other stakeholders to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), emphasizing on improving maternal health, reducing neonatal mortality, combating HIV and other communicable diseases, and increasing access to primary education.